Any patio furniture will feel warm and attractive, with a fire pit as a focal point. A space can be transformed from a summertime area to a prime party spot in a colder season with these easy-to-assemble and easy-to-use fire pits. We’ve compiled a list of the best fire pits for your patio for different kinds of yards, aesthetics, and budgets.
We may earn an affiliate commission for purchases using our links at no added cost to you.
Here Are Our Top Selections
Last update on 2023-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
We understand that finding the best fire pit for patio can be overwhelming with all the options available on the market. That’s why we’ve carefully chosen a few of the top-rated selection along with highlighting their standout features to make it easier for you to make an informed decision.
Best Fire Pit For Patio
- Wanting a Great Patio Party?: Having a patio party is different from an indoor party. Outdoors you need to consider the coldness and a center of attention to gather everyone. A propane fire pit table can provide the atmosphere needed for a great time!
- Feel the Heat(50,000 BTU): Ciays gas fire pit can reach up to 50,000 BTU to provide heat to whoever is around your fire table. We won’t leave you or your friends out in the cold! Keeping your food warm for the whole get-together, there’s nothing worse than eating cold food.
- Safe & Easy to Use!: Safety first! Each fire pit table for outside has been tested before reaching our users, just because it’s the right thing to do! Our outdoor propane fire pit table is easy to use, all you need to do is connect a propane tank to the table. The whole process is so simple you can do it in under 1 min!
- 28-Inch Fire Table: A 28-inch fire table is well-spaced enough for holding drinks, food, and snacks for your party or romantic meat outdoors. So don’t let your guests hold drinks in their hands all night, provide a patio party where guests can sit, chillax and chat!
- 【Multifunctional Outdoor Fire Table】This versatile fire pit not only can be used in either cold or warm weather but also comes with the lid so it can be used as an outdoor dining table,coffee table or casual bar,beauty to your outside backyard or your garden.And it will perfectly fit in with EROMMY patio furniture set (sold separatly).The 2 in 1 propane fire pit table provides sufficient warm and romantic campfire atmosphere for your family and friends.(Wind guard are not included.)
- 【Premium Quality & Sturdy】Designed and manufactured to stand the test of time.High-quality, rust-proof paint technology protects the fire pit table from rusting or cracking.The burner and control panel are made of 304 stainless steel for a longer working life.High-density hand-woven PE rattan is corrosion-resistant, fade-proof and will not crack,suitable for any weather.The propane tank stays hidden on the slide-out shelf,which helps to remove unwanted eyesores and tripping hazards.
- 【 Eco Friendly】Our fire pit table uses propane fuel,producing next to zero greenhouse gas emissions or air pollutants,making it a clean-burning energy source.Glass stone is the perfect alternative to lava rock.It does not melt, degrade or pop and create ash or smoke.When ignited, glass rocks emit more heat and spread like sparkling jewels over the fire.The metal tabletop is easy to clean and offers strength and durability throughout the season.
- 【Safe and Easy to Use】Our well-crafted fire pit table is CSA-certified,instilling peace of mind and confidence that it complies with all applicable U.S. standards. Every fire table’s ignition function is tested before delivery to make sure it arrives to you perfectly. The automatic ignition system provides simple and convenient control during burning (AAA battery required). Simply push the button, then turn the control knob on and adjust the flame to high or low depending on your needs.
- Perfect size: Large enough to grill steaks, burgers, and other food, but is still small enough to fit on the patio, yard, lawn, or garden; Overall: 29.5-inch diameter x 21 inches tall with spark screen (16 inches tall without), Spark Screen: 23-inch diameter x 5 inches tall; Cooking grate: 23-inch diameter; Legs:5.5 inches tall; Fire bowl: 24.25-inch diameter x 10 inches high; Clearance height: 5.25 inches; Weighs 18 pounds
- Heavy duty and rust resistant: Deep metal firepit is made from durable thick steel and finished with a rustic high temperature paint for long lasting quality and added resistance to rust; Portable function allows the outdoor fireplace to be moved anywhere and has a decorative star and moon cutouts that complement any outside decor style
- Full fire pit grill set: Firebowl kit includes sturdy round spark screen for added safety from flying sparks, poker stick tool to easily control the flame, built-in wood burning grate for better air flow, a drainage hole, and a BBQ pit cooking grate so you can cook delicious food in the backyard or while camping
- Easy to assemble: Quick and easy assembly allows this fire pit to be assembled in no time; Simply attach the 3 legs and outer rim and you are ready to create cozy memories at the campground
Last update on 2023-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Don’t Buy a Fire Pit Without Reading This Guide First
There’s nothing quite like gathering around a warm fire with loved ones on a cool evening. With the right fire pit, you can extend your outdoor gatherings well into the night, staying warm and comfortable in the fresh air. Whether you’re roasting marshmallows, telling stories, or simply enjoying each other’s company, a fire pit adds a special touch to any outdoor gathering.
Before you start inviting friends and family over for a night of outdoor fun, it’s important to choose the right fire pit for your space. There are many different designs and materials to choose from, so you’ll want to consider factors such as size, style, and fuel type. A wood-burning fire pit may provide a more traditional and rustic feel, while a gas fire pit offers the convenience of easy ignition and adjustable flame. Whatever your preferences, we’re here to help you boost the ambiance of your backyard with a perfectly pleasant fire pit.
Discover the Joys of a Fire Pit: From Warmth to Entertainment
The benefits of having a fire pit are numerous and varied. A fire pit can provide warmth, light, and a gathering place for friends and family on a cool evening. It can also serve as a cooking source and a natural bug repellent. In addition, a fire pit can be a beautiful and functional addition to your outdoor living space.
Whether you are looking to add ambiance to your backyard or simply want a space to gather around with loved ones, a fire pit can provide the perfect solution. Not only do they add to the aesthetic of your outdoor space, but they also offer numerous practical benefits as well.
With the ability to provide warmth, light, and a gathering place for friends and family, a fire pit can enhance the functionality and enjoyment of your outdoor living area. So, having a fire pit can be a great addition to your home.
Fire Pits 101: A Beginner’s Guide to the Different Types of Fire Pits
Wood-burning fire pits are a traditional and classic choice for outdoor spaces. There is something inherently satisfying about the crackling sound and the smell of a wood fire.
Wood-burning fire pits can be made of various materials, such as stone, brick, or metal, and can be custom designed to fit the style and layout of your outdoor space.
However, it is important to note that wood-burning fire pits require more maintenance, as you will need to regularly clean out ashes and store the firewood.
Gas fire pits are a more modern and convenient option for those who want the ambiance of a fire without the hassle of chopping and storing firewood. Gas fire pits run on either natural gas or propane and can be ignited with the push of a button.
These types of fire pits are also easier to maintain, as they do not produce ashes and do not require regular cleaning. However, they do require a gas line to be installed, which can be a more costly upfront investment.
Portable fire pits are a great choice for those who want the flexibility to move their fire pit around their outdoor space or take it with them on the go. These types of fire pits are typically small and lightweight and can be fueled by either wood or gas.
Portable fire pits are a more budget-friendly option, but they do not provide as much heat or ambiance as larger, permanent fire pits.
Table Fire Pit
If you’re looking to add a unique and functional element to your outdoor space, a table fire pit is a great option to consider.
Imagine being able to gather around a warm, flickering flame with your friends and family, all while enjoying a meal or drinks on a sturdy, stylish table. A table fire pit combines the utility of a traditional table with the ambiance of a fire pit, making it the perfect addition to any backyard or patio.
Not only are table fire pits a practical and convenient way to enjoy your outdoor space, but they also add a touch of sophistication and elegance.
Fire bowls are a unique and visually striking type of fire pit that add a touch of modern flair to any outdoor space. These freestanding pits are typically made of metal or concrete and feature a bowl-shaped design that contains the fire.
Fire bowls can be fueled by wood, gas, or other alternative fuel sources, depending on your preference. One of the standout features of fire bowls is their versatility – they can be placed on a tabletop, on the ground, or even suspended from the ceiling.
This flexibility allows you to customize the look and feel of your outdoor space to suit your personal style and needs. Whether you are hosting a dinner party or simply enjoying a quiet evening at home, a fire bowl is a perfect way to add a touch of warmth and ambiance to your outdoor oasis.
Maximize Your Outdoor Enjoyment with These Top-Quality Fire Pit Materials
For backyard fire pits, metal is often the go-to material due to its durability, ease of cleaning, and fire-resistant qualities. However, with various options available such as steel, aluminum, and cast iron, it can be challenging to determine the best material for your needs.
Copper is also a popular choice for outdoor fire pits due to its durability and resistance to rust. A copper fire pit can be a beautiful addition to any outdoor space, providing warmth and ambiance for outdoor gatherings.
The shiny surface of copper can reflect the flames of the fire, adding to the overall aesthetic of the fire pit. As the copper ages, it may develop a green patina, giving it a classic, vintage look.
Copper fire pits are a great investment as they are built to last and can withstand harsh weather conditions. They are also easy to maintain and can be cleaned with just a soft cloth and mild soap.
When it comes to choosing the right material for your fire pit, steel is a popular choice due to its durability and resistance to heat. Not only is steel able to withstand high temperatures, it also has a long lifespan, making it a practical and cost-effective option. Additionally, steel fire pits are known for their sleek and modern aesthetic, making them a perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Cast iron fire pits are also very durable and can withstand extreme heat and wear and tear, making them a great choice for those who plan on using their fire pit frequently.
They are known for their longevity and are a worthwhile investment for those who want a classic, old-fashioned look for their outdoor space. The thick, heavy iron material used to make these fire pits also helps to radiate heat outward, keeping you warm and cozy during cool evenings.
Stone fire pits are a popular choice for outdoor spaces because they offer a natural and rustic look. These fire pits are typically made from durable materials such as granite, marble, or bluestone and are known for their long-lasting qualities.
They can add character to any outdoor space and blend in seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Stone fire pits are also a low-maintenance option, making them a great choice for those who want an easy-to-use fire pit that will stand the test of time.
Fire Pit Safety & Placement
Fire pits can be a wonderful addition to any outdoor space, providing warmth and ambiance for gatherings with friends and family. However, it’s important to prioritize safety when using a fire pit. Here are some essential fire pit safety tips to keep in mind:
- Choose a safe location: Make sure the fire pit is placed in a safe, flat location that is away from structures, trees, and other flammable materials. Also, ensure that there is a clear pathway for people to walk around the pit safely.
- Use proper fuel: Only use approved fuels for your fire pit, such as wood or charcoal. Never use gasoline, lighter fluid, or other flammable liquids to start or maintain a fire.
- Keep a fire extinguisher nearby: It’s always a good idea to have a fire extinguisher on hand in case of an emergency. Make sure it is easily accessible and that everyone knows how to use it.
- Supervise children and pets: Keep a close eye on children and pets while the fire pit is in use. Children should be kept a safe distance away from the fire, and pets should be kept on a leash or contained in a fenced area.
- Don’t leave the fire unattended: Make sure someone is present at all times while the fire is burning. If you need to step away, make sure the fire is completely extinguished before leaving.
- Follow local laws and ordinances: Different areas have different laws and ordinances regarding the use of fire pits. Make sure to follow all local rules and regulations to avoid any fines or legal issues.
- Have a plan in case of an emergency: In case of an emergency, it’s important to have a plan in place. Have a designated meeting spot for everyone to gather, and know how to extinguish the fire safely.
Make sure always to prioritize safety and follow all necessary precautions when using a fire pit.
See More Best Selling Fire Pits
Last update on 2023-04-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API